2017-09-27

Daniel's presentations and Journals for ILE institute


Presentation of the 23rd of July, 2018
My bad habit that I need to change is often to delay my things to do. My parents want me to get up early, but I don't. They also want me to go to bed early, but I don't. I watch TV while I eat meal, and I eat a bit. My parents don't like to my behavior. I need to change the above habits.


And then I also have good habits I would like to contiue to do. I always care my cat instead of my parents. Such as, I have played with my cat everyday, and I feed my cat. I read books everyday by myself. I put my toys in the right place after I play with the toys. I want to keep the above habits.


Journal of the 20th of July, 2018
I like action movies. Above all, my favorite story is Spiderman, and especially, I like the main character. He is strong, energetic and active. He can shoot and ride a spider-web. He has got the ability after he was bited by a specific spider.

There are many series of Spiderman, but all of stories are similar. In stories, Spiderman cannot help people at first. Finally, Spiderman defeats enemies, and help people, Or he rescues people who are in trouble.


If I become Spiderman, I will go Africa, and help spider. I help to make spider-web instead of the spider. If power-lines were broken, I will fix them with my spider-web. When the bricks are broken, I will help them put the brikcs together. I will help all of people and animals in the all of world, and then I will back home.

Presentation of the 9th of July, 2018
I would like to tell you what I would enjoy my life as a king.


If I am a king, I am a strong king, So I will rule my people. such as I will help people who need something. I will protect my people from enermies. And I will make my pretty castle near by lake. I have big and strong kingdom, and I will go abroad to meet other kings or queens, and  I will have a good time with them. I also have parties with my friends and enjoy with them for my spare time because I have a lot of money.

Journal of the 6th of July, 2018
I like to have a brother.

I don't have a brother or sister yet. I just should play by myself everyday or just play with my cat. So I am bored. If I need to help something without my parents in my house, I cannnot have help from anyone.

If I have a brother, I can play with my brother. Such as football, baskball or baseball. When I cannot know I have to do something, My brother can help me how to do it. Of course, I can also help my brother. I will not be bored if I have a brother. I will talk with my brother a lot.

I hope to have a brother.

Presentation of the 6th of July, 2018

I would like to tell you why animals should be kept in the zoos.

A zoo where are many kind of animals is near by my house. There are lions, tigers, zebras, graffes and monkeys. I can easy to see them, and I can try to feed them everyday when I go to the zoo. If there are not zoos, It not easy to see many animals at the same time, and I have to go far away to see the animals.

A zoo has much advantage. It can take care of any endangered animals, and it can cure any hurted animals. I can study about animals at the zoo. I think zoos are needed.

Thank you for listening to my presentation.

Presentation of the 2nd of July, 2018
I would like to tell you why the earth is importmant to me.

On the earth, there are many things such as water, lands and air. They are  very important for animals and plants to survive. Plants need water, lands and air to grow up. And animals also need them and plants to live. There are many kind of animals and plants on the earth now.

In my case, I live on the lands. If there are not lands, I cannot survive. I also cannot breath right now if there is not air. Plants and animals give me some foods. Since the earth is, I can be here. And I enjoy playing something on the beach that the earth gives.


Presentation of the 29th of June, 2018
If you could speak any other language besides Korean and English, what would it be and why?

I would like to tell you about speaking of other language.

I cannot speak any other language besides Korean and English. I only learned Chinese for 2 months at age 7, but I cannot speak Chinese. Now, I do not learn Chinese, but I am interested in learning Chinese. If I have a chance to learn Chinese, I want to learn Chinese. And I hope to show you that I can speak Chinese.

Thank you for listening to my presentation.

Presentation of the 25th of June, 2018
I would like to tell you what I will perform on stage when a school contest.

I learned a magical trick at after-school since the 1st grade of elementary school. I practiced it once a week for 3 months. I practiced it in the school with my classmate, and I showed it to my parent at home. I think I can perfrom it on stage if I would pratice it many times.

If I have a chance to show magical trick on stage, I would like to show it by myself. I will show "hide coins", "card trick", and many different magical tricks. When I perform it on stage, My parents will come to see my show. And I will enjoy it.

Presentation of the 22nd of June, 2018
I would rather live in an extremely hot place than extremely cold.

As I know, the extremly hot place on the earth is mostly desert, and the extremly cold place on the earth is mostly a place with ice. A desert is very hot and dry, and there are mostly made up sand. So it is not easy for plants and animals to live. The extremly cold place on the earth are North and South pole, and there are mostly made up ice. Plants can not live on ice.

One of reason I would rather live in an extremely hot place why, I prefer hot place than cold place. I need to burn gas to live in an extremly cold place, but It will cause air pollution. I can live in an extremly hot palce if I have water, food and shelter. 

Presentation of the 18th of June, 2018
I would like to tell you about my sick and hurt time.

When I was a kindergarden student, One day I was sick. I went to hospital with my parent, and I had treated. My skin had blisters on my hand and foot. I itched all day, and I could not go the kindergarden for a week.

I went to Maldives on summer, but there were many mosquitoes. I was bitten a lot from mosquitoes, and My skin was greatly growed up like a ballon. I could not suppress itching. So I went to hospital, and I took medicines, and applied medicines.

Thank you for listening to my presentation.

Presentation of the 15th of June, 2018
I would like to tell you about the robot I will invent.

The robot I will invent is to help doing housechore. The robot has one red head and body. it also has many long arms and long two legs. it can fly like a drone. The robot can clean up my house quickly because it has many arms. it can cook, and wash dishes. The robot will take care of my cat when I go outside.

Thank you for listening to my presentation.

Journal of the 8th of June, 2018

People have a fixed idea.

Such as, It is widely known that a cat hates taking a bath, Peoplcan not take a walk with a cat, A cat will hide from the people if a cat sees a stranger, And a cat sleeps all day long except eating time.

But My cat is different with the above type. My cat, Jack does not hate taking a bath, He likes to take a walk. He acts cute when he sees someone who has never met, And he prefers eating than sleeping.

People often ask me "Is it dog" while I take a walk with my cat. People have a habitually fixed idea. If people do not have a fixed idea, They will not ask me "Is it dog".

Presentation of the 11th of June, 2018

I would like to tell you about my scary experience.

One day, Thunderstorm happend outside at night suddenly. The outside was brighted, and I heard very loud sound from the outside. I was frightened about the thunderstorm, and my cat also felt. We ran away from the thunderstorm all the way to my bed. And I covered me and my cat with the blanket . We stayed in the blanket for a few seconds, and we came out.

Thank you for listening to my presentation.


Presentation of the 8th of June, 2018

I would like to tell you about my best dream, but I don't remember it. So I try to tell you about my nightmare instead of my best dream.

While I was asleep, One of very many asteroid was fallen to my house. So I was woken up quickly in very surprised and really scared. The asteroid was a quite bright red and a little big. The white big bath and the beautiful table in my house were destoried by the asteroid. I jumped down from my house because of fear, and then I was awake up from my sleep. I could not get asleep again, but I was able to go to sleep in a few minute after my dad held my hand

Thank you for listening to my presentation.

Presentation of the 4th of June, 2018
I would like to tell you about my ocean trip plan.

If I might go to an ocean, I will go there by plane with my mom and dad. Because that ocean is far away from here. The ocean is warm and clear. I'll see many animals, crabs, shells, fishes, and sea turtles in the ocean. Also I will be able to hear the sound of wave and dolphin's sound. I will also make a sand castle with dad near by  the ocean. I like to visit an ocean. And I will get feeling of relaxed and comfortable at there.

Thank you for listening to my presentation.

Presentation of the 1st of June, 2018
I would like to tell you about one of animals where lives in a pond.

Water snakes live in the grass near ponds in many countries. There are different color and type of water snakes in there. Females are heavier and longer than Males. They hide in the grass to catch prey ,and to protect from their enemies. They hunt fish and frog to eat. Of course, They can eat other animales. They have a lot of time swimming or sunbaske in shallows.

Thank you for listening to my presentation.

Presentation of the 28th of May, 2018
I would like to tell you about one of living animals in the ocean.

Blue whales swim in a deep water, away from shore. They have big fins and streamlined shape to be good at swim. They also have a big mouth and whalebone to eat many shrimps at the same time. They can send a sound wave to find their friends or something to eat. They can stay in the ocean without breath a long time, but they have to go up to surface for breathing.

Thank you for listening to my presentation.

Presentation of the 25th of May, 2018
I would like to tell you about watching a movie at a movie theatre.

I like to watch a movie with a lot of people. I like to eat popcorns while watching a movie. The movie theatre has a big screen and speaker. So I can watch a movie with a big screen and a loud sound. I can watch a new released movie at a movie theatre. I go to a movie theatre with my family when a special day. I couldn't leave from it because it was too funny.

Thank you for listening to my presentation.

Journal of the 25th of May, 2018
I like working in a group.

First, If I work alone, I'm bored and It is not easy to control the time for completing working. I think we can finish to work earlier than working alone. We can help each other if we have some problems, and I can hear from the member of group their thought. I enjoy working together, and I can make friends in the group.


So I prefer to work in a group than working alone. Thank you for your reading.

Presentation of the 21st of May, 2018
I would like to tell about my favorite song.

My favorite song is "Muffin man". It's awesome. The song is very simple with some easy words. And I can not forget the repetitive melody. If you listen to the song, You can not also forget it. I can easy to find the video for the song. There are also "Icecream Man" and "Fruit stand Man" with the same melody.

Thank you for listening to me.

Presentation of the 18th of May, 2018
I would like to talk about the anmimals who live in deserts.

First, Fennec foxes live in the hot desert. And they have big ears to help them bring down their body temperature. They find something to eat at night avoiding the heat. And they have fur with sandy color to help themselves from enemy.

The second, Walruses live in the Arctic. And they have thick blubber to keep their body temperature. So they can find something to eat under the cold sea, and they can rest on ice floe.

Thnak you for listening my presentation.

Presentation of the 11th of May, 2018
I like better to eat at home. My favorite foods are a stake and seaweed soup my dad cooked. I think the stake is the most delicious than I eat at other restaurants. If I leave some pieces of the stake, My kitten named Jack can also eat them. I often eat the beef seaweed soup in the morning, and I like it. I like to eat the foods while watching TV. My home is very comfortable.

Journal of the 11th of May, 2018
My favorite subject is science class.

There is a science lesson in my elementary a week after school. But I always do two scientific test in the lession. I am very interested in doing the test with my classmate. I  think the test results are amazing. I guess there is not a lot of scientists in Korea than other countries. I will be scientist to show many people amazing science.

So I like the science class, and will be great scientist.

Presentation of the 30th of April, 2018
Describe your room in detail. Is it big or small? What can you find inside your room? Where did you put these things in your room? Draw a picture of your room to show the class.

I have two rooms for me in my house. One is a bedroom, and the other is a studying room. I think the rooms are not small. I would like to explain my bedroom more. My bed is next to a wall, and only my pillow and blanket are on my bed. All my cloths are in my closet near by door. Some my books are on my bookshelf next to window. My bedroom is simple and clean.


Presentation of the 21st of April, 2018

I want to describe my team I worked, but I did not work any team exactly. So I describe one of the after-school activity I joined. And the memeber of the course is the first and second year some students in the same elementry school. I go to the computer course after school, and  I do something, learning computer, and trying cording. I like that class. So I am always looking forward to to the class. 

Presentation of the 18th of April, 2018
I ate steak with some vegetable for lunch. A steak is one of my favorite food. I would like to explain about my food web. There is vegetable, carrot, lettuce, and corn. A cow can eat all vegetable. I can eat all vegetable and a cow. I am the top of food web for my lunch.

Journal of the 18th of April, 2018
This story is the journey which baby turtle grows into adult and comes back to the same beach.

The baby turtle has lots danger until adult, and we can help them.
We can protect the buried eggs from hungry raccoons and car with a painted sign and wire mesh. After hatch, we do switch off light in order that the baby turtles can go to sea right way. Even if we help them. There are still hungry animanls on the beach, and hungry fish in the water. And we can also clean the plastic bag in order that the turtle doesn't eat it. The turtle come to the same beach to lay her eggs after avoid many dangerous things.

So many of turtle can come to the same beach again if we help the turtle.

Presentation of the 14th of April, 2018

My favorite food is the seaweed soup my dad made. I would like to explain how to make it. The first, I stir-fry beef cubes with seame oil. The second I put seaweeds and water to the pot if the beef is well browned. The third, I put soy saurce and ground garlic to the pot if water boil. Finally, I boil the seaweed soup up for a few minutes, but I put some salt if the soup is a litte bland.

Presentation of the 19th of February, 2018

Hello everyone!

Today I want to tell you about my dreams and plans for the future. I would like to be a beekeeper in the future, and I would like to breed lots bees. My favorite subject is English, though I don't hate Math and Computer. I don't like using the computer, I like using iPad to play games and watch YouTube.
I hope to get married someday. I hope that I will be good husband and good father. I like working with people, and I also want to be famous. I would like to visit a different country like Canada, and I want to meet many people in Canada.
I am very excited about my future because I want to do so much!

Thank you for listening!

Presentation of the 22nd of December, 2017

Hello everyone!
I want to tell you about my winter vacation plans.
I will stay home on Christmas Day with my family. I want to get some presents from my parents. We will eat a steak and cake for Christmas, and we will watch movies. I hope I will get a Star Wars  Lego robot from my parents this year.
I am going to go to an amusement park during winter vacation, because I would like to go on  a lot of rides. I will need to wear a warm winter coat, glove and hat because I am also go sledding with my family.
I like winter vacation, because I can play a lot and I can go to bed late during my winter vacation.
Thank you for listening!

Presentation of the 29th of September, 2017

Hello everyone!

Today I would like to tell you about fall.

I like fall because I can eat many sweet apples and pumpkins. I like listening to the crushing sound when I step on fallen leaves. They have a beautiful color. The colors of the leaves are in red, yellow, and orange. I like to take pictures of the fallen leaves with my family. The weather is cool in fall, and I can play outside with my friends for a long time.
But my favorite season is summer because summer is hot and I can play on the beach with my mom and dad.

Thank you for listening!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기