2018-08-13

Presentation & Journal of ILE

Journal: The 14th of September, 2018
Why do I like to go abroad trip?

If I go abroad, I think I can see a beautiful nature, beach, mountain or sea. I can  see different buildings and foreigners in the cities. I can see some animals and plants in the national park. Of course, I can also learn about their cultures. I like to take a plane, but I don't like to fly for a long time, because I am bored.

But the most reason is I am able to be with my parents for a trip. I don't have to do homework, and I can play with my parents. I can swim in pools, make sandcastle on beaches with my parents. I can walk on roads or in buildings with my parents. And I can buy some gifts for me.

Why do I like to go abroad trip? I think the reason is that I can have good memories after abroad trip.

Presentation: The 30th of August, 2018
What kind of musical instrument can you play? Why do you like playing that instrument? How did you learn to play it? If you can’t play any musical instrument, write down what instrument you would like to learn how to play.

I cannot play any musical instrument. I have never learn music with any musical instrument. If I learn a musical instrument, I would like to learn a piano. I want to learn to play a piano at home, but nobody can play a piano. So I should learn to play a piano at any academy. I think it sounds like fun playing a piano. That is a reason to learn to paly a piano. There is not a piano in my house. So I wonder my parents can buy the piano for me. I think a piano is very expensive. When I am good at piano, I ask my parents to buy a keybooard of a piano.

Journal: The 24th of August, 2018
Why do we use the computer?

We have been using the computer a long time. At first, The computer was invented to calculate something fastly. But now, We use the computer anywhere, and the world will be stopped if the cumputer was gone suddenly. We can easy to find the computer at home, in the store, in the company, or anywhere. If there are not the computer, we are pretty uncomfortable to live. We cannot imagine the world without the computer.

Generally, We can find easily the cumputer around us, a desktop or laptop computer.
The computer consists of many parts, keyboard, monitor, mouse, and main body. The speed of computer is getting faster and faster, and the size is smaller and smaller. We can do games, make any documents or surf the internet. We can do many things with the computer.

The computer can calcuate faster than man. The most of machines are consisted of the computer. The smart phone we are using is also the computer. The computer is very usefully. "Why do we use the computer?" Because we can easily do something when we use the computer, and the computer can do difficult work instead of us. So we use the compuber.

Presentation:
Invent a new holiday

I'll invent a new holiday for toys. Toys played with us for a year. So I will celebrate the toy's play, and I'll call the day is "Toys day". I will throw the party for my toys, and I will  invite my friends to my home. And we will play with all my toys at home.

I will eat toy-shaped cookie and cake with my friend at home. I will introduce my toys to my friends, and play with them. When my friend go back to thier home, I will present some toys to them.

Lastly, I would clean all my toys, fix them and then put them on the shelf after party. And I would take a picture with my toys by my phone. I will put the picture up on my wall.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기